INTRUM CRM integrations
INTRUM CRM INTEGRATIONS, THIRD PARTY LINKS AND EXTENSIONS PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Introduction. This Privacy Statement describes how the Personal Data is processed under INTRUM CRM Third Party integrations, Third Party links and Non-INTRUM CRM Applications.
2.1 “INTRUM CRM,” “we,” “us” “our” means INTRUM Inc and its affiliates;
2.2 “Customer”, “You” means the organization that subscribes to the Services and through whom you, the end user of such Services, are provided access to the INTRUM CRM Services;
2.3 “Customer Data” means electronic data and information submitted by or for Customer to the Services;
2.4 “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
2.5 “Services” means products and services that are ordered by our Customers and made available online by INTRUM CRM as described in INTRUM CRM's Terms of Service ;
2.6 “Third Party Services” means services that are provided to the Customer by a third party and/or listed on an online directory, catalog or marketplace of applications that interoperate with INTRUM CRM Services (“Non-INTRUM CRM Applications”).
3. What data is collected?
3.1 Google Services Integrations
If you connect your INTRUM CRM account to apps or services provided by other parties, such as Google, certain Customer Data may be collected from your device by Google. This data may be collected automatically through the use of application programming interfaces such as the Google API Services or Gmail's API (OAuth), and may include:
- The contents, metadata and related information of emails, Google calendar events and stored files when you choose to sync your App with Gmail, calendar and cloud storage services (Google Drive);
- Email addresses of your Inbox and Sent folders, when you choose to sync your INTRUM CRM account and Gmail with your device’s address book; and
- Customer Data that you send from your INTRUM CRM account to Google, or data that you request from any of the Google services, automatically or otherwise. Note that, as a security precaution, if you choose to connect your INTRUM CRM account to apps or services provided by Google and you request data from any of the Google services, information that identifies you or your device may also be sent in order to authenticate the request. You can revoke access at any time.
- App's use of information received, and App's transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
- App’s use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
3.2 INTRUM CRM Two-way synchronization:
- Calendar Two-way synchronization between INTRUM CRM and Google Calendars means all events created in Google Calendar are automatically synched with INTRUM CRM calendars and vice-versa. If you’d like more information about this integration, please see https://www.intrumnet.com/wiki/kalendar_i_napominaniia-121#google;
4. How Your Personal Information Is Used via the Third party integrations:
4.1 Based on our legitimate interests or as necessary to perform our contract with you, to administer, improve and provide to you our extended integration Services upon your request.
4.2 Legal obligation
We also reserve the right to contact you if compelled to do so as part of a legal proceeding or if there has been a violation of any applicable licensing, warranty and purchase agreements.
INTRUM CRM is retaining these rights because in limited cases we feel that we may need to contact you as a matter of law or regarding matters that will be important to you. These rights do not allow us to contact you to market a new or existing service if you have asked us not to do so, and issuance of these types of communications is rare.
5. Disclosure of your personal data to Third Parties
INTRUM CRM is not responsible for the data processing practices of any Third Party Providers. We encourage you to review your Third Party Providers’ respective privacy notices before enabling a Third Party Service integration.
6. Choices Available to You
You can always choose whether or not to disclose personally identifiable information and that choice will not prevent you from using our Services. Please note, however, if you should choose not to make available some of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the services described in thisIntegrations, Third Party links and extensions privacy statement.
7. Data Retention
INTRUM CRM may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection (see the section “4. How Your Personal Information Is Used via the Third party integrations”).
8. Your rights
In European Union and some other jurisdictions you may have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
Right to access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies;
Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies;
Right to erasure. This right is applicable when one of the following applies:
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based or where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
(c) the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
(d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
Right to restriction of processing. When processing is restricted, we will store your personal data, but not further process it;
Right to data portability. Is your right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller from the current controller applicable if: The processing is based on consent or on a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means;
Right to object. You have the right to object to processing (on grounds relating your particular situation) if we process your information in our legitimate interests. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claims or if the processing of data is necessary for the performance of our contract with you;
Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal; and
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Additional information about INTRUM CRM privacy and data security practices with respect to Customer Data and your Rights is available here.
Система реализуется как облачное решение SaaS, т. е. размещается на наших серверных мощностях. CRM гибко настраивается персонально под ваш бизнес. При использовании сервиса у вас будет аккаунт-менеджер для консультации и помощи в настройках