Administrators and HR managers can set access permissions for new users upon their registration. Go to "User profile" edit mode:
- user status;
- user type;
- access to the CRM:
Select one of the following user statuses:
- new (CRM access denied) — right after self-registration by invitation link;
- off from work (CRM access denied);
- retired (CRM access denied).
- administrator (full access control);
- HR manager (permissions to add new users and set access permissions for them);
- manager (advanced access control; suitable for department managers — see CRM access settings);
You can select additional fields for any type of user profile. Go to Main menu — Settings — Intranet and user profiles — Additional fields in user profile.
You can choose between two types of additional fields:
- public (visible to everyone);
- private (available to HR managers only).
You can learn how to control the access to additional fields here.
In user profile you can:
- adjust SMS;
- adjust telephony (see — User profile settings: telephony);
- grant access to the CRM (by groups);
- grant access to document templates;
- grant access to email accounts (see — Email settings);
- adjust notifications (SMS and email messages to offline users about Intranet and CRM events).
Back to Contents