You can use the system templates to generate documents right in the CRM.
Template creation and editing is permitted to your administrator and users having access to the relevant fields in the system.
Go to Main menu — Settings — Templates and add templates administrators and users, who will have access to templates.
Add all document forms circulating in your company:
1. Enter template name, description and category, if necessary. Then link it to the CRM: if the template contains fields from any CRM object profile — tick all the relevant fields in the drop-down list.
For example, a real estate commercial offer template should be associated to оbjects, a rental agreement template should be connected with deals (it should also comprise fields from contacts and objects associated with this deal), a property viewing form is associated with activity.
You can also add templates without linking them to the CRM — vacation request forms, for example:
2. Select users, who will have access to templates, and users responsible for templates (these employees will access and control all the templates of their colleagues).
3. Place all the necessary fields to the relevant positions in the body of the template.
- Drag the cursor to the relevant line.
- Click "Add field". A new page will open.
- Select "CRM", then associate the correspondent CRM object fields or add fields with no link to the CRM.
- Leave a note in the document template.
4. You can group the fields and vary date, time, etc. display formats:
You can also indicate template areas to be highlighted (instead of ____________). Clicking these areas will open a form to be filled in a convenient format:
You can create, print and save templates either from templates list, or right from object/contact/activity/deal profile:
Templates are not limited in structure complexity. To add a customized template, create it in the HTML format and add it to the system in the source code mode:
Then go back to viewing mode and associate all the necessary fields to the relevant areas in the template.
You can adjust fields view — for example, the way text content appears in the field when entered (i.e. "Last Name: Johnson" instead the typed-in "Johnson"). You can also edit date view. To edit formats, click the relevant tag in the template:
and select the view format:
You must also see:
Back to Contents